Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Testing 1...2....3....

Well hello to me. I welcome myself to my own exclusive web blog. If you are reading this and are not me, you are an intruder and may leave at this time. 

So, ask yourself: "Am I me?" If your answer is no, you had better see a good doctor. 

If you are me, welcome to the blog. 

The idea here is to try to get my deep, sometimes too deep (I have days when even I don't even understand me), thoughts for the world to see. 

So, look around and get comfortable and expect a steady flow of genius to come from this portal into the unknown. 

Except that now it isn't "unknown" because we now know that there will be a steady flow of genius coming from it (see line 5). So, therefore, the unknown has become the known and I have a headache to boot. 

What a deal. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Sam! I guess that this means that I get the Farm Blog all to myself? : D
Cassie

SamuelY said...

Yup, Happy Birthday!

Graydon L said...

ugh, you gave me a headache too. Stop the flow of genious, it's too painfull! (oooh... my head...)

-Graydon :-)

P.S. cool blog, I'm adding it to my favorites right now.