The first person to give the correct translation to the following in the comments section, will become the official Steady Flow of Genius Genius of the Week!
I am a right leaning constitutionalist libertarian, an 1855 historical reenactor, a Calvinistic Baptist, the oldest of eleven, and a full time student. My birthday is in January (I want cookies), I am a Mac lover, I'd wear flannel shirts every day of the year if I could, I usually have four knife blades on me at any given moment, and I live on a thirty acre farm where we airsoft on occasion. My favorite color is red, I drive a red Chevy Aveo and a Dodge Sprinter van (the big one), I never go outside without a hat, and I love apple juice and have never had coffee. I SCUBA dive on occasion, play the piano, have a very messy desk, and get up every morning at 7:30.
Everybody happy now?
I need some apple juice.
7 comments:
are spaces counted as caracters or does each space seperate each word? if the latter is true taht first word is a long one!
-Graydon
Each space separates a word, and yes, the first word is a long one!
the first word is Congratulations...... right ? I don't know what the others are yet.... I've been to busy to think about it more.
Maybe. You have to get the whole message to win, though!
I got it! It's: CONGRADULATIONS YOU ARE THE WINNER WOOHOOOO I get to be the "genius of the week"! Yay!
-Graydon :-)
Bravo, Graydon, we have a winner!
right on! thanks for the tip-off Melissa (hee hee) ;-)
-Graydon :-)
Post a Comment