Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Parting is such sweet sorrow

Well, the sharp knife of the Florida voters has cut two more candidates out of the running: John Edwards and Rudy Guliani. And, I must say, I am sorry to see both of them go.
If I was a Democrat, I would probably vote John Edwards. I consider him to be probably the most conservative Democrat in the race. As of now, the Democrats will be faced with an either/or situation: Clinton or Obama.


As for Rudy, I really wish he would have hung in there and stayed in for Super Tuesday. Now, I know you think I'm nuts, but think of it like this: The people that support Rudy Guliani are Liberal Republicans and Conservitive Democrats that aren't quite as liberal as Hillary or Obama. With Rudy falling out of the race, the votes that would be going to him will now be going to the next most liberal candidate in the election. And who would that be, pray tell? The Republican front-runner, John McCain. 

Oh, bother. 



On another topic, those interested in becoming the Genius of the Week, you are going to have to work a little harder than you just did (Buahahaha). From now on, the puzzles are going to be hidden in random posts, so read each of them carefully and if you see anything weird that's probably it. It could be in a picture, a P.S. the middle of a sentence, anything. So start looking and stay sharp!

0 comments: