Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Let it Snow movie

Howdy, y'all! 
It snowed about 2 1/2 inches here on Monday and I meant to post about it then, but I decided to take some footage of it and make a movie to show you all instead. It took me awhile but, here it is:


In case you were wondering, Leumas Productions is what I thought I might call the work I do: Leumas is Samuel spelled backwards and I think it brings to the mind things like Luminate, Light, Lousy, etc. 

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kilted Fiddler said...

Sam, much better! Your camera wasn't as shaky and your shots weren't as random. It was a very much improved soundtrack, you could've added a little more percussion!! It earns 4 stars for a beginner. You have to improve every time.

SamuelY said...

Anything to make you happy, Jon.

Graydon L said...

great vid, Sam! I especialy like the opening hip-hop-ish music. great shot of the sheep! LOL.

-Graydon :-)