Saturday, March 1, 2008

Where am I?

I would like to apologize to all of my faithful readers for not posting on here recently.  For the past week I have been rising at an early hour of the morning, putting on a suit and tie, and driving down to the capitol for TeenPact. 

Right now, I am waiting for my shirt to dry in the dryer at a ridiculous hour of the morning, so I can put on a suit and tie and drive up to Office Shoot #2 in the making of our movie. 

And tomorrow, I will be getting up early in the morning, putting on a suit and tie, and going to church. 

Are you seeing a pattern here? 

I will be telling more later, but I wanted to let everyone know that, no, I haven't been abducted by aliens and to keep the 'update' crowd from coming to my house with clubs and pitchforks.

0 comments: