Or, there are still people out there that don't want to vote for a war-mongering liberal or a Mormon and want to bring the country back to the Christian Principals on which it was founded.
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Personally, though, I don't think that 19% of any state is that bad considering his budget, lack of media attention, and general scorn by the republican party.
I'm glad to see you have such a high opinion of him, but actually, Ron Paul only has about an eight million dollar budget, where Hillary has more of a 115+ million dollar budget.
I am a right leaning constitutionalist libertarian, an 1855 historical reenactor, a Calvinistic Baptist, the oldest of eleven, and a full time student. My birthday is in January (I want cookies), I am a Mac lover, I'd wear flannel shirts every day of the year if I could, I usually have four knife blades on me at any given moment, and I live on a thirty acre farm where we airsoft on occasion. My favorite color is red, I drive a red Chevy Aveo and a Dodge Sprinter van (the big one), I never go outside without a hat, and I love apple juice and have never had coffee. I SCUBA dive on occasion, play the piano, have a very messy desk, and get up every morning at 7:30.
Everybody happy now?
I need some apple juice.
10 comments:
Bogus,bogus,bogus!!!!!! Paul only got that much because the field of contestants has slimmed, and he doesn't know when his goose is cooked.
Or, there are still people out there that don't want to vote for a war-mongering liberal or a Mormon and want to bring the country back to the Christian Principals on which it was founded.
I take it that wouldn't be you?
I do!
Sam.... 19% is like NOTHING !! Besides that is only Maine ! Notice how under the picture it says "Error" ?? My thoughts exactly !
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Personally, though, I don't think that 19% of any state is that bad considering his budget, lack of media attention, and general scorn by the republican party.
HIS BUDGET !?!?!?!?!? He has more money then Hillery !!
I'm glad to see you have such a high opinion of him, but actually, Ron Paul only has about an eight million dollar budget, where Hillary has more of a 115+ million dollar budget.
Hate to burst your bubble.
I THINK I FOUND THE PUZZLE! is the Answer "jackpot"? :-D
It is, and you have won!
Sam
yay!
Post a Comment