Sunday, February 10, 2008

Back to the old grind

This has been a very busy weekend for me! 

It started on Friday with us getting a call informing me that I had misread the piano schedule and was expected to play the hymns in church in two days. What a way to start your weekend. So, I ran to the piano, and picked five hymns semi-randomly. It was not until Friday evening when I sat down to practice and learned that two of the hymns I had picked which were Our Great Savior and Lavish Love, Abundant Beauty, did, in fact, have the exact same melody. Not wanting to play them both I had to pull a last minute switch. Bother. 

Saturday was our second Germane Productions shooting and we had a great day! I was out of bed at 5:30 again (I got to bed at midnight), and heading down the hour and a half long drive to Hoquaim before the sun was up. We had a great shoot, and Cassie and I left at around 11:00 PM Quite a long day, and some friends offered to let us stay overnight with them, which we gladly accepted. 

After going to bed at 1:00 AM and getting up at 7:30 AM to get to church on time, I was beginning to feel a little worn out. I was able to get one more practice of my hymns (making two total). I got to church, and found out that the violins didn't know the song that I wanted to play for an offertory, so I had to pull out a (rather difficult) hymn that I had not touched in a while to play instead. It actually went better than I expected, but if anyone was wondering why I made a mistake or three this morning in church, this is my excuse. 

I hope to get some pictures of the shoot up here soon. 

Also, I'm sorry, but I accidentally deleted the last five comments that were made on this blog. So, if you want your voice to be heard, please make them again. 


Pour commencer l'aventure, allez au chapitre vingt trois de Isaïe dans la bible de roi James trouver le vers, le mot, et la lettre corrects.
7-7-1
4-1-1
16-3-2
2-16-4
8-16-8
1-11-1
5-5-3
14-5-3
3-8-4
1-2-1
16-5-2
11-4-2
9-10-5
4-3-2
9-6-1
2-4-1
4-1-1
1-5-1
3-8-4
5-6-2
2-16-4
9-6-1
3-8-4
1-1-1
7-5-1
6-3-1
8-12-1

16 comments:

Kilted Fiddler said...

Is this the hidden code?

Graydon L said...

what kind of decoding, Sam? ;-D

-Graydon :-)

Sarah said...

Sam--

I did not call you and tell you that you were supposed to play piano. Cassie was supposed to play but misread the calendar. I told her to call the other pianists and see if someone was willing to play. Obviously, you offered to play for her. Your comment sounded like it was all my fault and you have miss quoted me. If you can't state the truth, please refrain from saying anything at all.

Sarah said...

My comment must have been "one of those unintelligent comments" that you deleted. Well, here is a second try. I was posting in response to the comments about Romney but I will just post it here.
I attended my caucus yesterday. The room was packed--standing room only the biggest turn-out ever. We live in a very liberal district. We have not elected a Republican since the 1960's but were extremely encouraged! The average age of the attendees was between 18-25. Our precinct was represented by 8 people, four of whom were supporting Romney. We sent a Fredhead now Romney supporter as a delegate to represent us at the county convention. I hope everyone attended their caucus and supported a great conservative candidate!

SamuelY said...

You're intelligent boys, you can figure it out.....

Sarah, I seem to have offended you and I apologize. Your comment was actually the most intelligent of the bunch that were deleted, and it was actually in light of asking you to make that comment again that I announced the accidental deleting.

You were quite right in saying that it was Cassie who was technically supposed to play, however for Cassie to prepare five hymns on that short of notice is out of the question. The comment was coming from strictly my point of view: You calling at that short notice, automatically meant that I would be playing for Cassie. I really don't see how I made it sound like it was all your fault, you were person who was reading the calendar right, and wondering what the hymns were. I can't see how anyone could attach any blame to you for doing your job.

However, since you think people might judge you for the incident, I will be removing your name from the post. I hope this will rectify the wrong, along with my apology.

Graydon L said...

No I can't! It's too hard! I know what the "other language" is, and what it says, but a series of random letters tells me nothing about what the answer might be! at least tell us what letter represents a space. (please!)

-Graydon :-)

SamuelY said...

Oh all right, one little hint.
There is no letter that represents a space. Once decoded, the punctuation will be obvious.
Example: Snoopyisadog.

Melissa said...

AHHH !! I need Rileys help !! I know what langage but the letters I'm getting are NOT making sense like you said they would !! Sam ?!?!?!? Graydon are you making any progress ?

Melissa

Graydon L said...

Well, I was making progress when I thought that a specific letter might represent "space" but I disproved that in some research of my own, then Sam confirmed it. Please Help us Sam! This puzzle is too Hard!!! <:-(

-Graydon :-)

SamuelY said...

Oh, you are all a bunch of whiners.
I'll give you a couple more hints:
The first correct letters of the puzzle are: MOCT...
From there you will need to decipher the message. It is not a cypher, the letters you see are the letters you will use. Also, you will use all of the letters, not every third one, or something of that sort. Play around with them a little bit and you'll find the correct answer.

Melissa said...

Okay yeah... I have all the letters..... now to decode them !! I probaly will not win this week, seeing as I will not being feeling good for the next 2-3 days !!

Graydon L said...

WHA?

SamuelY said...

All right, you win. I really didn't mean for the puzzle to be this hard, so I have redone the puzzle so that it is no longer encoded.

Happy now?

Sarah said...

Sam--

I will forgive you! Thanks for making those changes.

Stephen Bittner said...

Too easy. It says, "Ron Paul Should Be King Over America - Monarchy For America!"

I win! Put me on the winner list now...

SamuelY said...

Not quite Stephen......

You may need to try a little harder :-).