You'll really have to read them to get the whole story, but idea I started on in the first one was a private investigator that for cover worked as a server at a Baskin Robbins. He gets a job that turns out to be a set-up and tries to find the man he thinks is responsible; a mysterious character only known as GL.
The second story is a sequel to the first and tells of how the PI starts working on a 'new level' of private investigating and starts doing bigger, more advanced stuff.
I personally think the second one is a bit better, but they're both pretty good.
I am a right leaning constitutionalist libertarian, an 1855 historical reenactor, a Calvinistic Baptist, the oldest of eleven, and a full time student. My birthday is in January (I want cookies), I am a Mac lover, I'd wear flannel shirts every day of the year if I could, I usually have four knife blades on me at any given moment, and I live on a thirty acre farm where we airsoft on occasion. My favorite color is red, I drive a red Chevy Aveo and a Dodge Sprinter van (the big one), I never go outside without a hat, and I love apple juice and have never had coffee. I SCUBA dive on occasion, play the piano, have a very messy desk, and get up every morning at 7:30.
Everybody happy now?
I need some apple juice.
3 comments:
What's it all about?
Hi, Stephen, great to hear from you!
You'll really have to read them to get the whole story, but idea I started on in the first one was a private investigator that for cover worked as a server at a Baskin Robbins. He gets a job that turns out to be a set-up and tries to find the man he thinks is responsible; a mysterious character only known as GL.
The second story is a sequel to the first and tells of how the PI starts working on a 'new level' of private investigating and starts doing bigger, more advanced stuff.
I personally think the second one is a bit better, but they're both pretty good.
Says me.
Sounds interesting. Quite creative, actually. You're right, I'll havre to look it up.
Post a Comment