Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This is a post

Well greetings to my faithful (and long-suffering) readers.

Having just recently looked at my blog, I can see that in three days it will be a month since I have posted.

And having promised myself that I would never be such a loser as to let my blog go for a month without posting on it, I have felt the need to say something.

Anything.

Because I am not a loser.

More of a nerd, actually.

So, now I that have posted and my close shave with becoming a loser has been passed, I can rest in peace.

Goodbye.





Seriously, though, I have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off lately trying to regain peace and order in the galaxy since our trip (pictures coming).

A highlight of this week has been visiting the editing team of Dialtone. I can't say much, but I can tell you that it is looking ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! I have seen professional films that haven't looked as good. The teaser trailer is coming soon, so hang in there....

One thing I am excited about is the fact that it's summertime! Most of the normal things that we do during the week (like piano lessons) are on summer break, so I have lots of extra time on my hands, which means only one thing: Schoolwork! I am really enjoying almost doubling my study time, and being able to focus a little more. 

Sorry, like I said, I'm a nerd. 

3 comments:

Graydon L said...

Finally!!!!!!! ;-)

-Graydon :-)

SamuelY said...

Very sure.

Stephen Bittner said...

Glad to hear that dialtone is looking good. Anyone on that feild location? I'll have to poke around...