My Musings on Life (archive)

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Change you can photoshop

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Lol that's funny

July 8, 2008 at 3:00 PM
Graydon L said...

LOL!

-Graydon :-)

July 8, 2008 at 9:26 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (58)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (6)
      • Coming Soon!
      • Spy - The Movie
      • Judge not, and you shall not be judged
      • Math - The way I like it
      • ¿La dosis Barack habla espaƱol?
      • Change you can photoshop
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (13)

About Me

My photo
SamuelY
I am a right leaning constitutionalist libertarian, an 1855 historical reenactor, a Calvinistic Baptist, the oldest of eleven, and a full time student. My birthday is in January (I want cookies), I am a Mac lover, I'd wear flannel shirts every day of the year if I could, I usually have four knife blades on me at any given moment, and I live on a thirty acre farm where we airsoft on occasion. My favorite color is red, I drive a red Chevy Aveo and a Dodge Sprinter van (the big one), I never go outside without a hat, and I love apple juice and have never had coffee. I SCUBA dive on occasion, play the piano, have a very messy desk, and get up every morning at 7:30. Everybody happy now? I need some apple juice.
View my complete profile

The O'Grady Files

  • The Hunt for GL
  • The Missing Nuclear Papers