This is a fun video that I got sent, the machine is not real, but it's a fun animated idea.
Make sure your sound is on before playing.
Enjoy!
In case you were wondering: Yes, I've been had. I did some research and found that the machine is, in fact, animated.
Ouch.
1 comments:
Isn't that cool? I actually have two entire DVDs an hour long each of different animated machines playing songs. It's called "Animusic", taking the first three letters of "animation" and adding them to "music". My favorite is "Starship Groove", it features to cool robots who have electronic drum sets attached to their stomachs :-) Very cool, here's a link to their web site:
http://www.animusic.com/index.shtml
Here's a link to the "Animusic 1" videos:
http://www.animusic.com/dvd-info-
clips-1.html
Here's a link to the "Animusic 2" videos:
http://www.animusic.com/dvd-info-
clips-2.html
Here's a link to the "Starship groove":
http://www.animusic.com/clips/
starship-groove.html
Post a Comment